Renewal of the Memorandum of Understanding between the European Association of Geochemistry (EAG) and the Società Italiana di Mineralogia e Petrologia (SIMP)
The agreement between the SIMP and EAG offers benefits to the members of both organizations.
SIMP member benefits:
- Member registration rates when attending the EAG-led 2019 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference™.
- Same terms as EAG members in order to purchase print copies of Geochemical Perspectives.
- EAG will provide logistical support to organize SIMP committee meetings or workshops at the same rate as charged to EAG at the 2019 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference™.
- The EAG website will place the SIMP logo in a prominent location together with a link from the logo to the SIMP website.
- Small notices about SIMP society activities can be inserted into the EAG newsletter.
EAG member benefits:
- The SIMP website will place the EAG logo in a prominent location together with a link from the logo to the EAG website.
- The SIMP website and newsletter will carry advertisements of the Goldschmidt Conferences, EAG workshops and EAG publications.
- EAG members may purchase the SIMP bulletin Plinius under the same terms and conditions as SIMP members.
The term of this Memorandum of Understanding is from the date of signing (30/10/2018) up to, but not including, the 2021 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference™.